- Provides housing for males eighteen years of age and older who have been convicted of serious crimes
- Academic/vocational, substance abuse, and other program services
- Medical services 16 hours per day, 4 days per week with 12 hour weekend coverage
- Vegan Diet
- Child Nutrition Program
- In-House Transitional Center
- Nine (9) general population dormitories housing 96 inmates each
- Two (2) segregation units with a combined total of 133 beds
- J Unit is one (1) open bay tent housing unit housing 70 inmates
- The Annex contains four (4) open bay dorms housing 50 inmates each.
- City and County contract and non-contract details
- Institutional work details include inside and outside maintenance
- Fire Station
- Yard Orderlies, Barbershop, Library, Food Service, Sanitation, Laundry Operations, and Dorm Orderlies.
- Academic:General Education Diploma, Adult Basic Education, Literacy Remedial
- Counseling:Motivation for Change, Re-entry, Matrix Early Recovery Skills, Family Violence, MRT, Thinking for a Change, Relapse Prevention, Individual Counseling, ITC Career Center, Confronting Self. SOPP
- Recreation:General Recreation, Intramural Sports
- Volunteer Services:Heads-Up, AA Religious Activities: Activities: Seventh Day Adventist, Jehovah Witness, Catholic, Protestant, General Services, Jumah and Talim services weekly. Bill Glass and KAIROS ministries.
- Vocational/OJT:Food Service, Laundry, Barber, Maintenance, Firefighting, GCI, Laundry, Grounds Maintenance, Custodial Maintenance, Career Center, and General Clerk